Friday, June 24, 2005

I can't get no sleep...

It's almost 8 a.m here and I found myself back on board about a couple of hours of rolling in bed. It has been a horrid week for me in terms of the amout of rest I'm getting. I don't think I'm doing my health any good.

But believing in the spirit of things happens for a reason, I put that philosophy into action as I convinced myself into fixing my shelf which fell apart AFTER I took out most of the T-Shirts I had hanging in there outside. It's only an initial investigation, but I believe a love affair with one of the shirts is the cause.

But in the quiet wee hours in the morning, my brain decides to have thoughts. Which I hate because it requires me to think and my head hurts from doing that :(

This past few months, if not past year has been a bliss. I sincerely forget the last time I was troubled/upset/enraged over something, anything. But we cannot disregard the fact that I have a attention span of a monkey, and a memory span of prolly a dog.

And with nothing major in my life happening, this dog is sailing slowly in the sea, having no idea where he's going or where he will be. But far from having any anxiety over this, I'm actually enjoying it.

I guess the lack of major themes in life opened up my eyes to enjoy small things, stuffs that we completely disregard simply because we could only look at the bigger picture. I've came to forget the fun of simply sitting in a mamak and talking with friends, I've forgotten the joy of watching people laugh, I've forgotten the ease I have in cracking up.

It seems like only yesterday I was sitting in a corner, crying my heart out with her on the other line both of us having no idea where we're going. That is about the only thing I still remember, as that was the last time I ever cried again.

The lack of distraction has also force me to interact more, something I've forgotten to do in a looong time. While I don't think there is anyone who actually understands me totally, I've learned to have emotions :D .... While empathy is still something I'm not comfortable with, beggars can't be choosers :p .. So as I have nothing do to, appreciating and understand others is as good as it gets for now :D

At this moment though, I have to admit I'm enjoying my little chats with aileen. In the time where I have a feeling intelligence is lost, people has stop maturing or simply don't have any command on English, she has restored that faith. And trust me, it's something to worry about when you talk more to some guy from UK you have never and probably won't ever met to your college friends who helped you check your final draft of a assignment paper.

But to end this all, since I'm bored now, I can tell you the most 'exciting' thing I'm most prolly going to have next week would be the new book Yin has bought for me on my request and my new work uniform.. so WEEEEEEE!!! to both, well maybe more to the uniform. It'll be cool and all, I imagine there will be a cape supplied as well. I'll take a picture and you can all stare in awe of it.

I'm so excited now I can't sleep. I can't hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
working vacation
My choons of the week.
Q n @
Insert Title Here
The Death (Life) of a Salesman
Oh, kissy kissy...
same old, same old.
A blast from the past.
What will happen when the babies rebel?
Finally!!

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>