Saturday, July 23, 2005

Well, first of all I do think I need to thank Knoizki, for posting a comment on my blog thus reminding me that I do actually still keep a blog, no matter how crappy it was. My life is quite for some reason, busy this past few weeks. Sadly I can't seem to pinpoint on what made it so, could be the fact that Aaron came back and we spend about 2 days being out with him, could be the time spent with Yin or simply came down to the fact that I have a serious case of short term-memory.

Perhaps it's just me, but been in the position of not having a talk with aileen for a week or so now made me miss her. Though I've found a good replacement in CM 01/02, still...

But the main reason for this post is not my ranting, rather a promise I made to Knoizki, that I'd do my part in this. So here we go with the questions and answers.

What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?
A nice movie or a good album. Though I gather you've already known by now, I'm pretty much a loner. While I enjoy a good night out with my friends, I have no problem being all alone in my place, providing there a good movie or a good album for me to enjoy.

I've starting to enjoy a good workout as well, though I'm still struggling to adapt to a good weight lifting programme, I've come to enjoy a 20 min run on the threadmill or some of the classes offered at the gym. Another thing I've return to love is reading. While the lack of a score to bring out the emotion and the lack of imagery to pound in an effect, reading provides it's own fun. A good book would amaze you with its use of language and the imagination derived from a scene is at times better than the same story made into a movie. Watch out for Hank's role in DaVinci Code to see what I mean :)

What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it in your journal.
  • MUSIC! Jazz in particular. I can almost swear that no matter what the problem is, listening to Miles Davis' 'Kind of Blue' or Dave Brubeck's 'Time Out' never fails to lift me up and calms me down. It might looks silly or weird to others, but to me it's the best genre in music.
  • Sauna after running :D .... I do think this is weird to some, but it's one of the best place where things are forgotten. The heat, the sweat and the simple silence offered by it makes it a good place for me to simply cool down, ironically in a place where you heat up ;)
  • Chats.... another one of those ironic things. While most people rather stay away from humanity, I don't see the problem of being near a good one if it helps me. But generally people don't really know whether I'm stressed or not in the first place, so it never helps much :p
  • Laughter.... I'm a sucker for laughs and I'm quite easily amused at times. I've been known to laugh at silly jokes posted at bash.org all the way till the subtle jokes in Royal Tenenbaums.
Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.
Well, it seems the easiest part of the questions might be the hardest in the first place :D Anyway, here goes:-
  1. Kuan - A Day On Earth
  2. Brenners - Totally Brennifying
  3. Elaine - C`est La Vie
  4. Joanne - Wordless
  5. Farhan - The Fallacy of Man
Phew, work done then :)

5 Comments:

  • Aha! A JAZZY affecionado! But never heard of Dave Brubecks. I see you're enjoying the simple things in life besides there's no word as being lonely when we enjoy the quietness alone or stay in place to stress-out in a sauna.

    Thanks Fuz for abiding the request.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • hmm? what do you want me to do? tag you on my blog? Thought I already done that

    By Blogger Kuan, at 5:21 PM  

  • No probs, knoizki :)

    Always glad to be a part of something that challenges your mind, even if it's for just a few moments...

    By Blogger Fuzzy, at 10:52 PM  

  • I'm searching for Dave Brubecks. LOL I can't seem to locate a free mp3 for this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 AM  

  • It's Dave Brubeck, K ;)

    And if you want some of his MP3s, you can always add me on msn and I'd send you from there :)

    By Blogger Fuzzy, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
Killer Cat
Dancing to Dad's tunes.
The one with little content...
I can't get no sleep...
working vacation
My choons of the week.
Q n @
Insert Title Here
The Death (Life) of a Salesman
Oh, kissy kissy...

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>