Monday, August 15, 2005

Head Over Feet

I'm happy. For the first time in ages, I'm really really, simply happy. No alcohol, no pills, no artificial declaration of friendships or even randomly gotten cash. No, suprisingly a girl, a very very very last girl I would ever imagined I would had the chance to know, let alone like.

Still, I'm blissfully annoyingly holding on to a slim hope that well, she might be feeling the same way as well. I'm not a man of many words, as my friends said. I hate talking, I hate talking much. It's a very strange feeling to talk to her, trying to convince her I'm the person she wants, when she's the one who is suppose to convince me she's not going to leave me for my idiotness, a trait I'm bound to expose sooner or later, in one way or another.

She fails to see behind this mask of smiles, I'm just a turtle without it's shell, scared silly and a tad bit confused as to why he's without a shell (because I was using it a a metaphor and it was probably made into a movie). I apologise dear, for dragging this too fast, for running the risk of pushing further instead of dragging you closer.

For you see, I'm a guy with a non-existent confidence when it comes to love. It might sounds selfish, but knowing you like me and knowing you "belong" to me is a very different thing to me, and that was why I simply don't know if I could handle the rules of you game.

So apologies to you, my dear as I crawl back into my shell, peeking from afar hoping that one day, you'll pick me out from it. But until then, the mask stays on, as I can only imagine, so does the game.

"You’ve already won me over in spite of me
Don’t be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Don’t be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn’t help it
It’s all your fault"

-Alanis Morissette, Head Over Feet.

Sounds fittingly here, doesn't it?

2 Comments:

  • It's OK to be a turtle without a shell. It's ok to be scared and bit confused.

    But man if you love the girl, it's not OK to just stand there smiling & completely look dumbed without actually showing your feelings.

    When you're inlove - it can move mountains.

    Say it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • hey. i hope you stay happy. knoizki's right.. being in love is amazing. =) give yourself a chance ;)

    By Blogger Brenda Y, at 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
Starting a Stop.
Pics?
Changing to be the same..
Well, first of all I do think I need to thank Knoi...
Killer Cat
Dancing to Dad's tunes.
The one with little content...
I can't get no sleep...
working vacation
My choons of the week.

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>