Thursday, August 11, 2005

Starting a Stop.

I might stop blogging soon enough. I just don't have the mood to keep on doing something I don't really care about these days.

I will tell you this much though, that with everything wrong in my life so far, I've found something to cheer me up. Well, someone actually. She has been mentioned a few time here, though I doubt she'll be mentioned again due to eer.. some technical difficulties in getting the approval from the aforementioned person.

But I will tell you this, she might be the only person I'd jump into a commitment right now. And knowing me, I'm indeed that serious.

Sadly though, I guess my past reputation has exceeded me, or I simply caught her at a wrong time, I...... I guess it's not meant to be for now. Still, I'm keeping a cheerful front. Heck, I've forgotten the last time anyone knew the exact feelings towards anything, anything at all. Infectuation? Heh, I've been through enough bullshits too know the real from fake. Still, we're (allegedly) embarking on an one month silence treaty, she hopes it'll tear me away from her.

Well, it will. As a rosebud without water, I can't see how this relationship (or the lackof) will grow in anyway, but a words a word. If she press on with it, I'm happy (not) to oblige.

That's about it for now. I'm tired of thinking, I'm tired of hoping, I'm tired of wishing, I'm tired of knowing I'm quite a spectecular failure in quite some way and certainly I'm tired on thinking about tomorrow. I'm simply not that kind of person but sadly in this world, the choice is not up to you. So, here's to the million dollar smile from a thousand dollar person. Wish me luck guys, I'm off to try reality.


ps: aileen is my gf (well, coming soon to a cinema near you la)

2 Comments:

  • hahah farking nice blog....

    wei keep on bloogingggg

    By Blogger subimpact, at 6:12 AM  

  • You can say that again - a "HIATUSIFICANISM". Just take your time freely & enjoy out there.

    We can wait, if you're guilty enough. LOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
Pics?
Changing to be the same..
Well, first of all I do think I need to thank Knoi...
Killer Cat
Dancing to Dad's tunes.
The one with little content...
I can't get no sleep...
working vacation
My choons of the week.
Q n @

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>