Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Isiot, I am.

Almost two months since I last posted, I see. I shall fill this up with some nonchalant melancholy nonsense then.

Almost nothing has changed since then. I'm still hopelessly in love with a perfect girl. Sadly, that feeling I doubt, is mutual. "It'll end someday, sooner or later it'll end. They say it won't last, they say you're not in this for real, they say you've never won the Nobel Peace Prize and it wasn't you who created the first telephone", she said. Over the past 3 years, I've mumble, grumble and stumble my way past my so called friends, taking all the blame for an incident while dishonor in the unspoken rule of manhood, both of us played a big part in. And I did everything, I did everything I could other than to apologise for something I felt there wasn't a need to apologise for. But I must be old, or at least some decent sense of maturity has finally caught up with me. I apologised to my friend last week, though I'm not sure he understood the context or importance of it. Not that I care though, I'm tired. Tired of explaining over and over again, tired of ignoring every single news about me and most of all, tired of all the trust they said I 'lost', which was ironic as they never gave me any in the first place.

I guess they forget. They forget that beneath a face, there is a mind, beneath a body, there is a heart. I've numbed myself to everything I've come to suffer this past few years, deaths, break-ups, arguments, gossips, accusations, comparisons, everything. Call it operant conditioning if you may, be I've learned to deal with things that way and it's not up to me anymore to say whether its a good or bad way to take. Only three things can make me emotionally drained and somehow she's a part of it. The sad part is, I'm prepared for it.

Like an unromantic greek tragedy, someone's bound to take her away. Physically or mentally, I can't be sure. But rest assured, she be gone, I'd cry like a baby and my friend would look at me and comments the univetiable, "Told you." And I'd nod like a little child promised of candy, before numbing myself enough to wish her a happy life, which she deserves. So of the 4 people that have any clue about our status since she's keeping it a secret, I guess there would be one that would stand by me when that time comes. He'll give me a nice pat on the shoulder after I muster that last ickle bit of courage to wish her and say, "Told you." .. I will again, nod and the process would repeat itself a few times before I finally get the fucking message.

I'm not sure what the fuss is about though. Her best friend dislike me, my 'best friend' don't care, her other friends has no idea what to think and she's torn among all of this. I'm glad that love is still pretty much an social event around these parts of the world. Oh well, I guess the most important thing is her. Sadly, she has no idea her importance is to me, to my current existence.

Heard a fantastic rumor yesterday. How it started is way beyond my knowledge. My life is not moving the way I want it too. I need to spend almost 3 years more in coll (technically university-college, i tell you..) and oh well, my priorities are mostly fucked up, though it gets back on track just in time. I need to get a job, I need to get a clue what am I doing to myself lately and most importantly, I need Sigur ros' Takk. And a few other movies and albums along with it.

I can only wish no one mentions my birthday and hope it'll come true :)

Thats bout it, fuzzy. May you forget about this and move on to better things like studying to get better grades or developing a british accent. Don't blame me for your time wasted reading a post unintended for you. After all, you did know it was nonsense all the way, "I told you..", remember?

2 Comments:

  • Oooo, ur the biggest isiot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 AM  

  • What is an Isiot?

    I guess it's normalness of life. If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.

    Happiness comes around everyday and we simply just never noticed it. Life is just one of those things.

    Happy fantastic weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
Head Over Feet
Starting a Stop.
Pics?
Changing to be the same..
Well, first of all I do think I need to thank Knoi...
Killer Cat
Dancing to Dad's tunes.
The one with little content...
I can't get no sleep...
working vacation

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>