Wednesday, November 30, 2005

As I've said...

This past few weeks has been nothing but hectic. From one assignment to another, rushing is always fun, though tiring. At times it seems like I work better under pressure, I can't think of anything to write for my 'story' at this moment, but I remember doing one in about 40 mins tops when it was required. I'm probably going to write a few this coming few weeks, but then again, knowing me, probably is a very subjective word.

I'm glad our misunderstanding is over, isiot. Knowing that you need someone so badly in your life is never a good thing, but knowing that someone is right by your side, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love you even more as each day passes by, which is a suprise as I could never think I can love you any more than I already do now. You still owe me a song though and I'm not gonna drop that subject until you sing for me. The negaraku was a blast though, I'll be sure not to let it slip out in case the opposition asks for you to be sued for defaming the national song again (for those in the unknown, she did a acapella version of it).

I stood for an entire day as I worked in Midvalley's HomeDecor expo or something like that. It wasn't the best feeling ever, but it was quite fun. Saw a few friends, including an old friend which I've totally forgotten. She was standing ther in a kimono, giving out leaflets :D ... as my fren pulled us over there to buaya abit, she looked at me for a few seconds and shout my name :/ ... Suprisingly, she's an old friend from The One Academy. Three years ago and only one semester there, I'm suprised she still remember my name at all. Brings back some good memories, expecially of my friends who makes sacarstic remarks at classes, gems like "those who can learn will sit in front, those who want to learn will still in the middle and those who can't will be at the back. But those who aren't beautiful will be in front, those who wants to be beautiful will be in the middle and those who are of course, will be at the back" ... Thinking back, I might have been better of sitting in front instead of being stuck at the back.

Sadly though, I have a memory span of a meerkat in blue. Addicted to Richard Cheese. He sings lounge/swing version of popular songs :D (see what I did there?)... I'm bored here, I had things to say, but I forget what it was. So, while I enjoy his Cheese-y songs, I'd let you regret why you even bothered to read a post about how much I love aileen and why I'm so happy winky right now (because I have her). But I promise, read on and I'd post something half decent the next time around.


Me and my princess on her prom night. Most prolly will be the only prom I'd be attending for the coming 3-4 years time. And ffs, everyone please tell her that she's not even remotely fat. And that I'm fairer than her (though she knows that, but lets just rub it in). And laugh at the lady behind her for that dress. Then at me for my apparently gay-ish something, not sure what. And in your heart, envy the fact that she's pretty or the fact that I fot her. That's bout it. This experiment will take about 20 minutes, you may begin now.

1 Comments:

  • So nice to bump into your blog. Nice photo of the prom night.

    By Blogger goliku, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
Architecture in Helsinki
She ain't heavy, she's my isiot.
Child's Play
Grown, not old.
Isiot, I am.
Head Over Feet
Starting a Stop.
Pics?
Changing to be the same..
Well, first of all I do think I need to thank Knoi...

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>