Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tagged

Been tagged by aileen, so here goes nothing.

I have no idea if anyone still reads this though, so whoever reads this and has a blog, you've been tagged. Out of the 10 words, you can only change the order of two words, so have fun.

I
me
blowjob
grapes
random
power
loneliness
water
robot
blue


I woke up to a strange news that I've been tagged, none other than my isiotic gf. When I proceeded to honor the tag, some of my friends cursed me for having woken them up to tell them they have been tagged :( ... She owes me a blowjob for this... and kodomo lion, the one that taste like grapes. But as the random calls to wake people up and tell them they have been tagged, biatchhhh!!!! went on, a strange sense of power begun to engulf me. "My god", I said, "Think of what I could do with this power invested in me, why, why I can pratically eliminate the social plague that is loneliness, that scum of a disease that causes people to sing bad karaoke and pretend to be 14-year-old girls who is interested in me *sob*, them bostords! I'll show them, oh yes I will..."

With a costume custom fitted, hair gelled, muscles toned and signature signed for the purchase of an all weather, water-proof and comes with one year warranty robot, I was prepared to fight the monster from the blue lagoon, who was awaken from his 100 years slumber from idiot who called him up in the morning and apparently said he has been tagged. It's going to be a long day, a long day indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
Peter Pan - Tak Bisakah
Driving the fool inside on...
On a note..
Enter the Sad Part
As I've said...
Architecture in Helsinki
She ain't heavy, she's my isiot.
Child's Play
Grown, not old.
Isiot, I am.

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>