Thursday, February 23, 2006

Don't Caring..

I don't care.

I don't? Driving for about 2 hours through jam and rain, agreeing to all the knick-knacks that seemed unreasonable, apologizing even when at times I seemed to be one the right side, I don't care?

This one takes the biscuit. You slammed the phone on me, saying you don't want to see me, then freak out when I went to sleep? I don't control sleep. What did I do entire day that was so important? Nothing much, trying to secure so fucking money so I don't have to tell mom I need the money I gave her.

If it was so important to you, say yes. If it was so important, call up my home, ask them to wake me up. But alas, you don't care. You'd rather wait for the chance to pounce on me like the guilty useless bastard I am. You succeeded. Congratulations. I apologise for sleeping, for not offering you a ride because you committed to a walking game with your friends and for not being able to take you to the zoo. You needed your sleep, you've up until 4 doing something very important, I bet.

I'm tired of arguing my case. You wanna blame me, go ahead. Because I'm going to start listen to you and let you be right in your vindictive judgement, I'm going to don't care. If you want this to tie you up, that's now, your problem. I'll still love you as I do, accept you as you are and not caring what you want to do with you and your feelings anymore, because I can't and don't find much energy, tears and thoughts into having to justify my feelings to you over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
My Photo

Me Wants
laptop. vinyl player. girlfriend. brain. new boots. goalie gloves. "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. "Infinite Jest: A Novel" by David Foster Wallace. "Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again" by David Foster Wallace. Canon Ixus 700. attention span that last beyond 3 minutes. sleep. vacation. own car.

Previous
Tagged
Peter Pan - Tak Bisakah
Driving the fool inside on...
On a note..
Enter the Sad Part
As I've said...
Architecture in Helsinki
She ain't heavy, she's my isiot.
Child's Play
Grown, not old.

Archives


Fellow Bloggers
-amy-
A Day on His Earth
a pulse from angelreena's heart
Belle Du Jour
bRennEr'S bLurBs
Dave Barry's Blog
Dustyhawk: Broken Mirror
eLaine's Life, That is
Grace's Gramblings
Jack's Piece of Heaven
A Girl's AxPr3ssi0n (or something)
Jiji's Journey
Joanne's Jottings
Rin's Ramblings
siaukia's CAFE
subimpact Life
The Paper Issue
Trin's Wing Quest-ion
Farhan's Fallacies

Mp3 Blogs
3hive
20 Jazz Funk Greats
Headphone Sex
Indie MP3
MP3blogs Aggregator
Pandora
Save Targer As
Stypod
Something I Learned Today
The Suburbs Are Killing Us
The Tofu Hut

More Time Wasters
Be Fuz's Friendster
Elaine's Sanctuary
John O'Farrell's Columns
Kevin Cowherd's Columns
Luke's Legacy
Pandora Music Station
Petaling Street
The Dugout (I'm in TTH)
TV SMITH's Dua Sen
Malaysia Blogsites List

Peeps Online
online

Total Peeps Viewed


Current Songs
fuzzyism's Profile Page

Current Time

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5772925\x26blogName\x3dFuzzy\x27s+Logic+Look+on+Life+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://fuz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fuz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-374821169734930572', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>